“Transitions” at The Broadmoor
Through our “Transitions” program we offer a fresh approach and a uniquely different place for those living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other memory loss diseases.
“Transitions” is our respite care and day services program. It serves as a safe haven for seniors, which in turn, helps preserve the well-being for caregivers and family members.
“Transitions” at The Broadmoor has a two-fold benefit. First, it is therapeutic for residents. Second, it is extremely valuable for caregivers and family members who simply need a break from the day-to-day responsibilities of taking care of their loved one at home. Respite care is a very cost-effective solution for short-term day care that generally costs less than paying privately in a health care center. Our respite day services are available in 3, 7, 14 and 30-day increments. In addition and by comparison, our adult day services program is available 7 days a week and at times flexibly scheduled to meet the needs of the caregiver, family and resident.
For residents, needing a safe environment & assistance with daily living activities, “Transitions” at The Broadmoor:
- Lends additional support services
- Features a furnished room with a customized plan of assistance to support the care being rendered on a daily basis, even when the resident is at home
- Enriches each day with planned social activities
- Provides 3 meals per day, plus nutritional snacks
- Offers medication management & assistance
For caregivers, “Transitions” at The Broadmoor:
- Offers assistance, relief and a break from the demands of routine care tasks
- Provides peace of mind, knowing your loved one is well-cared for
- Prevents burnout
- Allows for employment commitments & time away for leisure activities
When caregivers are exhausted or frustrated by the responsibilities and constant demands of caring for an aging loved one, impaired by Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory-loss, their compromised morale can affect their ability to adequately care for their loved one. The Broadmoor’s “Transitions” program offers the relief you are looking for and is always immediately accessible by just giving us a call.
For more information, please call us to schedule a meeting and tour.