The Broadmoor Assisted Living Community prides itself by featuring “neighborhoods” within it’s distinctively different community lifestyle.
Let us introduce you and your loved one to Magnolia Terrace “Southern comfort with a feminine touch!”
The Broadmoor’s Magnolia Terrace neighborhood, which opened in August 2009, features a newly-renovated assisted living neighborhood, specially designed for females only. Magnolia Terrace is housed in a separate a free-standing building connected by a dedicated enclosed patio to the main facility.
Magnolia Terrace provides up to 11 units depending on semi-private or private unit preference.
Magnolia Terrace offers its all-female residents such amenities as:
- Separate, individualized outdoor patios
- Private & community dining areas
- 24-hour kitchen access
- Multiple sitting areas for privacy and relaxation
- Spacious activities & common areas
- Library & reading room with computer access
- Total building security
- Ample resident & visitor parking
- On-site community transportation services
We have gone to great lengths to keep the living areas clean, simple and pleasantly accentuated, so that we can offer affordable monthly pricing.
For more information, simply contact us directly to schedule a tour so you can see our unique all-female specialty care facility.